Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 1, 2010

E-Learning 1 - 2 Mar Questions

The two questions I would want to pick are :
a. Do a research on the natural habitat of mockingbird. In your research, include the kind of flora and fauna you think exist in Maycomb and explain why the mockingbirds live in Maycomb.

and
b. Which character would you like to play in the movie version of the novel? Explain.
The two questions I chose are mainly because a) is my weak point and b) is my strong point, I would want to improve on my weak points.

a)The natural habitat of mockingbirds are on open ground and with shrubby vegetation like hedges, fruiting bushes, and thickets. It prefers grassy areas, rather than bare spots. Common places to find Mockingbirds include parkland, cultivated land, suburban areas and in second growth habitat at low elevations.
I think that Maycomb County consist of a lot of shrubby bushes and open fields. It also has quite a lot of parkland and grassy lands. Thus, Mockingbirds live in Maycomb as it suits their habitat. There, they can live in their most preferred habitat, which is open, grassy and green areas.

b)I would like to play Atticus in the movie version of the novel. This is because Atticus in the novel is very courageous and morally upright. He is also the same in the movie version. For example, defending Tom Robinson, teaching Scout and Jem the right values. I feel that I should aspire to become like him, a true gentleman. I feel that if I play Atticus in the movie version of the novel, I would learn how to act and behave like him, which would make me more like a gentleman. With practice, I feel that I can behave like a gentleman in everyday life, thus achieving my goal to become like him.

Thank You.
Yi Jie 2P210

No comments:

Post a Comment